We’re always improving our platform to get you hired faster. This week, we released some massive updates that you should know about, since they impact your profile and give you a greater chance of getting recruited successfully.
- Easier to use profile layout– We completely redesigned the layout
- More detailed credentials and education– we now ask about credential name and issuer name, dates acquired and more. Enter as much information as you know, so that we can start to verify the credentials on our end.
- Progress Bar and Task List– Located in the top menu, these new icons will keep you on path towards filling out your profile completely, increasing your chances of employers reaching out to you.
- Blog feed in your profile– so that our latest news and tips are right at your fingertips
- Improved mobile design– we learned that many of you were coming to us from your smartphones and tablets, and wanted to make this a better experience so that you can fill out your profiles faster and more efficiently.
All of these changes were based on feedback from employers and job seekers like you. We are constantly trying to balance the information that employers want, while keeping WorkAmerica simple and fast to user for our job seekers.
Please let us know if you have any suggestions for new features or modifications as we continue to improve!